- This event has passed.
Webinar: Group Training for Potential Government Contractors
March 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you ready for government contracting? Have you considered the investment in time and resources your company needs to enter the government marketplace? This workshop is an introduction to government contracting and will show you how to get your ducks in a row to prepare for life as a successful government contractor.
You will also learn what the Maryland Procurement Technical Assistance Center does for small businesses and how it can help you prepare for government contracting success.
Attendees will learn:
· What government buyers and primes want
· What makes a contractor responsible to FAR
· How and why to research potential customers
· How to develop an intelligence list
· When to watch for contract awards
· What not to do when contracting
· How to become a Maryland PTAC client and get one on one counseling
This introductory class will show you how to determine if government contracts are right for your business.