- This event has passed.
Ready: Building A Strong Business Foundation
June 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
Our “Ready, Set, Go, Grow” introduction to entrepreneurship course is a 4-part webinar series. It consists of a multi-layered learning experience that demystifies the process of taking a business from ideation to launch to growth. Through a mix of moderated training, interactive discussions, and assignments, you will learn how to transform a good idea into a sustainable business venture.
The first “Ready, Set, Go, Grow” course, Ready: Building a Strong Business Foundation, provides participants with the essential knowledge on what to consider before starting a business.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify your inspiration for starting a business.
- Distinguish characteristics of successful entrepreneurs.
- Explore market feasibility of your business idea.
- Describe options to cover startup expenses.
- Understand how MWBC can support your business dream.
Whether you’re considering starting a small business to create a stable revenue stream or launching a startup that you can scale quickly, this webinar will provide you with the tools and skills necessary to make informed decisions before taking the next step.