August 25 @ 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
ChallengeHER is a FREE event that works specifically with Women-Owned Small Businesses to assist participants in leveraging federal awards, learning the federal procurement process, and making the right connections. The knowledge and networking gained through this activity supports increased sales and business growth through government contracting. Discover for yourself how truly powerful information can be!
- While there is no charge to attend this event, space is limited and registration is required. Please click HERE for more information.
- Onsite event registration and networking begins at 7:00am (EDT); the program begins promptly at 8:00am (EDT).
- Remember to bring an ample supply of business cards for networking purposes.
- Bring your Capability Statement for networking with other business owners.
- Continental breakfast and boxed lunch will be provided.
What : ChallengeHER
When: Thursday, August 25, 2022, 7:00am to 4:00pm (EDT)
Where: Silver Spring Civic Building, 1 Veterans Place, Silver Spring, MD 20910
Questions? Please contact Lin Stuart at ChallengeHER@wipp.org.